Saturday, December 8, 2012

4 Ever for now

Welcome to my 3rd blog.  Yes, I really have had 3 blogs!!
My first blog started when my twins were little.  It ended when their names as the title of the blog was no longer appropriate as we were expecting our 4th child!  So a new blog began and I have stayed there for a few years now!  As time has gone, so has ALL my picture space.  I now have no space available to post new pictures, hence I am beginning my third blog...under my husbands email account, allowing me more space and no cost for now:)!

4 Ever for now.  We created this name simply because it is our hearts desire to adopt a child at some point in our future.  We have explored many options and are quite excited about the possibility.   However we also know this is not the time for us, and we are waiting for the Lord to open the doors and push us forward when the time comes. 

For now we will have lots of pictures and a few funny stories from our 4 wonderful children who are still for the very shortest time ages 5, 5, 4, 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment